- We collect "personal" information from you when you provide it to us. Such as your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you. All the information is used for internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order.
- If you are no longer wish to receive e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any information that we have collected about you, please e-mail your request to email@example.com
- Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. stthomascollege.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven't changed your computer's settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies of disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our website and may make parts of our website non functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
- We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to Platform. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean St. Thomas College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.